Membership Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions will apply to all members of Accounting Foundations. Accounting Foundations is offered by CNRG Accounting Advisory, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, which may be referred to herein as “CNRG Accounting Advisory,” “us,” “we,” or “our.”
By purchasing a membership in Accounting Foundations, you agree that you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you are acting on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you may not participate in Accounting Foundations.
- Fees for an annual membership will be due upon purchase. For monthly memberships, you authorize CNRG Accounting Advisory to charge the membership fee to your credit card and agree that you will not dispute any such charge with your credit card company. The exact dates of future payments will depend on your particular billing cycle and will be charged in accordance with your billing cycle without additional notice to you. CNRG Accounting Advisory reserves the right to suspend or cancel your membership at any time if a charge is declined or payment is otherwise not received when due, and you agree to notify CNRG Accounting Advisory with any changes or updates to your credit card information. An administrative fee of $25 will be assessed for returned payments, insufficient funds, credit card declines, or stop payments.
- Annual memberships will renew on an annual basis and monthly memberships will renew on a month-to-month basis unless or until you cancel. Approximately thirty (30) days before each anniversary of your membership, we will send you an email notification that your membership is due to renew, at which time you may notify us if you do not wish to renew your membership. In any event, cancellation of an annual membership must be received by us no less than two weeks before the anniversary date of your membership. You may cancel your monthly membership at any time. Your cancellation request must be submitted in writing to CNRG Accounting Advisory no less than ten days before the end of your billing cycle to take effect for that cycle otherwise you will be charged for the next month’s membership and your cancellation will be effective for the following month. No refunds will be given for monthly or annual memberships.
- CNRG Accounting Advisory reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or terminate your membership at any time if: (i) a payment is not received when due; (ii) you breach any of these Terms & Conditions, or; (iii) if you fail to abide by any other rules or requirements of membership set forth by CNRG Accounting Advisory.
- Your membership in Accounting Foundations may include access to a private Slack community, live Zoom trainings, and other training and support provided via a third party platform or website that may have its own set of terms, conditions, and policies. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to any third party platforms or sites. CNRG is not responsible for third party platforms or sites or their treatment of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to add, remove, change, or modify the specific services included in Accounting Foundations at any time and from time to time.
- The services and information offered to members of Accounting Foundations are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” CNRG Accounting Advisory makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, express, implied, or statutory, and howsoever arising, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operation. Specifically, and without limitation, CNRG Accounting Advisory does not warrant against failure of performance including, without limitation, any failure due to computer hardware, software, or other communication systems, and CNRG Accounting Advisory does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided will result in any economic or other benefit to you. CNRG Accounting Advisory’s liability for any and all claims arising under or related to your membership in Accounting Foundations will not, in any event, exceed the fees actually paid by you to CNRG Accounting Advisory for your membership.
- Your membership in Accounting Foundations may include information and training provided by our collaborative partners. CNRG Accounting Advisory accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the information, advice, services, or products provided to you by a collaborative partner. If you decide to engage any of the collaborative partners for further services or assistance, such dealings will be solely between you and the collaborative partner and subject to any terms, conditions, or other agreements associated with such dealings. Your engagement or dealing with any collaborative partner is at your sole risk and without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of CNRG Accounting Advisory.
- These terms and conditions and your membership in Accounting Foundations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal actions or proceeding related thereto shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Denver, Colorado.
By becoming a member of Accounting Foundations, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. We may revise and update these Terms & Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. Your continued status as a member of Accounting Foundations following the posting of revised Terms & Conditions means that you accept and agree to any and all changes to these Terms & Conditions.